CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2012

You Are God's House

God expects you to keep your house in order.


Did you know that God considers you to be a dwelling? That's right, in a very real spiritural sense , are are a ?house of God." You begin your relationship with God by inviting Jesus into your house. Jesus says, :Here I am !I stand at the door and Knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me"(Rev. 3:20 NIV). Once you invite Jesus in, the Holy Spirit takes up residence in your body, which is like a "temple"for God (Cor. 6:19).

Like any house, your body needs maintenace. If your body is left unattended, it will get dirty and decay. But you should never build up your physical house at the expense of your spiritual one. You are the house of God, and as long as He is going to live there, He expects you to take care of His Pleace.

"Why are you living in  luxurious houses
while my house lies in ruins "

HAGGAI 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment