CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2014

Chit chat around the table...

Good morning hope everyone is well and is off to a good start... I have a busy day ahead.. Woke up with a pounding headache then vomited Im sure its from headache..But God is good and will see me through the day..Its going to be a busy one..Leaving very soon to go buy maple syrup supplies so we can tap some trees.. Its a beautiful day here at the farm.. The sun is out it was -2 but the sun is out bright says we will get into the 30s today..Now Ray is talking about building a pit to boil sap on.. So off to buy cement blocks I can see a full day ahead.. Good is good...
I think for supper it will be steak and fries and dilly beans... The steak I got on sale a while back cheap grade and froze it..
So tell us how is your day????

Blessings...


No comments:

Post a Comment