CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Afternoon ...


Hi Sunny day will be coming soon.. Here in Maine it has snow and rained all the day.. Been gone all day to see the Dr. As some of you know I have to have surgery.. It is called this
Haglund’s Correction with Removal of Retrocalcaneal Spur and Transverse Achilles Tenoplasty
Link to this is http://podiatry.wordpress.com/2007/01/01/haglund%E2%80%99s-correction-with-removal-of-retrocalcaneal-spur-and-transverse-achilles-tenoplasty-2-case-reports/
I will have to be in bed for (8) weeks.. have a splint for two weeks then the (5) week have a cast put on and then , they will take it off and take xrays to make sure no infection then in  (3) weeks another cast gets put on and then with good luck I should have all casts off and start to walk again.. 
So if you have a prayer group @ church please put me on it thanks so much.. 
Well have to get off here and do a few things.. I will keep posting every day and we will be buying a new laptop for me.. So stay tuned for some great things to go on here... 
Blessings to all my family and friends.. Sisterbrenda

7 comments:

  1. I hope the surgery goes well. And the recovery, that you will be able to stay off of it! *big smile* Have fun getting to know your new computer. *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure will be praying for a complete healing for you. I know it will be a difficult time as you do not like to be still....me either.

    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day Sister Brenda!

    Amanda
    Matthew 6:33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mommy of two... I will try to stay off from it... I have too it will have screws and don't want to have it done over.. I hope I will like my new computer... Have a great day..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cammy I can't find your blog??? please send it to me thanks... You are right I don't stay still very well .. Thanks for stopping..
    Hugs.. blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda thanks for stopping by.. Have a great day as well.. Smile.. Alwasy nice to see you hear..
    BLessings..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Friend Sister Brenda,
    I shall have you in prayer Dear one!
    I looked up the opperation site and I must confess it gave me a quiver!..hee
    I will add you to our prayer chain too ;-)
    Hope all shall be better soon inthe future!
    Blessings and hugs Linnie

    ReplyDelete