CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

so know posting for a few days

Hello family and friends some of you known I've not felt good for a few months and I've been pushing my self.Well last couple days been pushing hard ended up at Dr office after I made a call two hours later. I have whooping cough and pneumonia had to pick up three meds. So may be off for a few days.  I'm asking for prayers to pick me up and give me energy to get going. God Bless Sisterbrenda























3 comments:

  1. Thank you Michelle Havn,t feel well enough to be on.. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sister Brenda,
    I'm sorry to find you are not feeling well!
    I shall be praying for ya!
    I hope you shall be feeling well soon!
    Blessings and Hugs, Linnie

    ReplyDelete