CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2017

surprise....

Thought I would stop out and say hi so much has happen since I have been here..We have a beautiful 7 month granddaughter that is just beautiful... We love to pieces... I have had a total knee replacement and I'm semi retired from working the farm here.. We are in process of thinking of getting a hot tunnel next year... Excited about that... So please come on back and see all the exciting things here.. Have a great day..God Bless..

1 comment:

  1. I am just checking in after a few years....... It is wonderful to see that you are still blogging! I am planning to blog again soon as I am back on the farm and living my dream! So much has changed including my husband's battle with cancer.!! I can't wait to catch up!

    ReplyDelete