CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

My horse Ready

I would like to share a picture of my horse Ready.. I would like for you all to know we have had alot of animals on our farm but with a head injury that I had left permanent damage and I had to get rid of my animals.. I also had a great greenhouse business as well.. But I can no longer do anymore heavy work over my head no lifting hay and so on.. This horse was great on the road.. I would cart him everwhere.. He's name was Ready.. I got him when he retired from the race track he was fast..  He and my two other horses are sadly missed...Sisterbrenda

6 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying all your posts :-)
    Ready looks like a sweet guy, I can see why you miss him.
    I have fiber animals and have lost a few to old age and I sure miss them.
    I will keep you in my prayers, Blessings and hugs, Linnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much do you spin? I have a wheel? Thanks so much for stopping by..
    Blessings and good night..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings Sister Brenda!
    What a beautiful animal! I would love to learn to "drive" a horse/team. We have looked into places that teach driving and we have considered adopting retired racehorses as we understand they are the easiest to hand since they have already been trained intensely for it. Just haven't taken the plunge yet:)

    Thank you for sharing him with us!

    God be with thee!
    Sister Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sister Lori .. It is very easy to learn to drive I took lessons. My first time on the road I was so scared but it was all good.. Retired horses are great because they hitch well and are used to traffic.. I would have logging trucks go by and had no problems at all..They only problem I had once he was hitched he wanted to go that is why I think he had a good name..
    Thanks for stopping by.. Blessings and good night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a beauty!

    Crispe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Crispe.. He was a great boy.. Thanks for stopping by.. Blessings sisterbrenda

    ReplyDelete