CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good Afternoon


Good afternoon family and friends.. Been busy here on the farm the last couple of days with orders.. Just finishing up with my last order of wheat bread and two dozen biscuits.. My first wheat bread came out great and it was rising and then I noticed oh now it started to sink?? so really don't know what happen maybe didn't have all the gases out?? So I had to start over so that has put me alittle behind but that is OK..
I have to go up town after my last customer picks his order up.. Then supper will be steak , rice and salad.. Dessert thinking about making apple pie with my apple pie filling I canned in the fall if I can find the energy...
All dishes done and kitchen clean bed made and bathrooms cleaned and floor swept I'm right on a roll today... Well the buzzer is going off for the bread... Hope every body is having a great day..
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I got through times of needing to talk out or type out what I have done in a day. I guess because I don't work outside the home sometimes the day just goes and it feels like I did one one blessed thing. Funny thing, I do a lot all day even if I can't put it in a list. *smile* I can smell the "sunken" bread here. I have decided, yes, I'll take the woopsy batch. *smile* Have a blessed day. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda.. I know you stay very busy with all.. Just homeschooling is enough.. I know you make some yummy meals... You can call or email me anytime.. Miss ya... how are the kiddo's ☺

    ReplyDelete