CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pumpkin pictures and Update

Hello friends and family.. I wanted to give you an update here on the farm.. Right now as I'm typing this its snowing again.. We have finally beginning to get snow.. We have gotten lots of rain and freezing rain..The ski hills will be happy to get all the new snow..

Ray has been busy cutting more wood and keeps us warm with our wonderful outdoor furnace.. It's so nice to have warm house and all the hot water we want..We are blessed.. Ray is still out of work been almost a year.. He has decided to not to return to work and will work the woods here at home sell a little wood for fire wood... Might sell some logs depends.. And he plans to expand the garden.. His goal is to live off the land more..

Ray is planning on making a building for our produce and bake goods we have grown into having a larger space.. We have bought a small cast iron wood stove to put into it we will extend our hours as well. So he will be starting up the sawmill to get the lumber for building..

And for me lets see I stay pretty busy I'm on some down time now I fell a week ago on ice and bruised my ribs ouch that is some sore.. I'm still busy taking orders on Wednesday and cooking Wednesday and Thursday.. Thursday is our pick up day on some orders.. For those that don't know I bake all sorts of things my signature is my homemade biscuits they are a big hit.. In the evening I'm putting together potholders and few other things to sell at the stand .. I've started do some sewing of new dresses for spring along with  aprons.. My head covering will match outfits..That's all the news for me...

On my dad thank you all for the prayers God is Good... he is home now and walking with a walker he even took his car out one day last week. So he is feeling good that he can get along fairly well now..

Lets see dew our greeter dog here at the farm is doing better with pumpkin the new puppy..They are finally getting along better Thank you Jesus and we have been praying hard on this.. Puppy will be five months old tomorrow she is still not trained outside but does most of her business outside with us taking her out every two hours or so..

Puppy__OUR CAT is not liking our puppy dog pumpkin he puts the paw right to her and she doesn't like it..










Our rabbit coco bun is doing great likes looking around in his cage and watching the puppy... Our parakeets are doing well singing all the time..

So that is all for an update so I'm going to post some pictures of my puppy pumpkin now...

God Bless and have a great day..

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing the picture update with us. Have a great day with your little critters. *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet puppy picture! I bet that little puppy and the cat will be find in just a few more weeks! giggle. Glad the other dog is doing better too.

    So sorry you fell. I hope you are mending well.

    Sounds like you are getting busy for the spring with your sewing and other list of items. I wish I had spring fever. I hope it will kick in soon for I think it would keep me from getting overwhelemed with packing for our next more. Right now, I just want to still snuggle in the house during the winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for you kind comment on pumpkin.. Yes I'm very busy and working through it all in pain.. But I can't afford not to take orders.. Spring is in the air.. (Not really) been in the 20's last couple of days...

    I'm so far behind on reading blogs.. Packing next move? do you know where yet? Oh that is alot of work I know.. I don't blame you for wanting to snuggle in... Have a blessed day...

    ReplyDelete