CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Up Date On Dr. Appt

Well it was a very long day yesterday but got answers that is a good thing. My Dr. was very good about explaining things.. So I will do the best I can to explain here..
He needs to go in and dettach the achilles tendon and take a bone out and then go and reattach the achilles tendon I have a lot inflammation on the bone and all around the site along with scar tissue and he will clean all that up. He said its a clean up job that should of been done in 2009 when I had surgery.. When they took the bone spur out they left half there so they didn't have to move the achilles tendon.. I will be in a cast for two months to start with..
Now I have to have nerve conduction test on my foot and ankle to make sure there is no nerve damage as I can't flex my foot at all... Once the test is done and get results I will be scheduled for surgery..
So please keep me on a prayer list that things goes well..

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for updating about your Dr. visit.
    I am sorry to hear of more surgery and long recuperation time for you.

    You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cammy I'm not looking forward to this at all... I have to get the nerve conduction test done first then surgery will be next.. Two months in cast is a long time for me to idle.. I think we will be getting a lap top if I can't get to the computer I will feel lost.. Have a great night..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in a cast several times. One of those times was 9 weeks. I think a laptop would surely help you to pass the time easier.

    Be blessed Sister Brenda and have a wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing Cammy I think I remember that from HSB when you were in the cast. I hope we can do a laptop it will be tight..But I'm still hopeful we can get one...
    Sisterbrenda

    ReplyDelete