CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Death

Death is not the end of your life's story;
it is just the end of a chapter.
You can tell that our society is uncomfortable with the concept of death. No one wants to use that word
, so we have developed lots of euphemisms for death and dying. We say that someone expired;or he passed away; or he bit the big burrito. (Okay,maybe that last one is unique to California.)
The one euphemism that is incorrect is grand finale. Death isn't the final curtain. God has placed within each of us an eternal soul. From the moment of our conception, that sour exists forever. Our physical death is merely the cessation of our biological being, but our soul lives on. For the reason, we should have no fear of death because it is not our end. For those who know and love God, death is the beginning of the best part of their life.
"Death is swallowed up in victory.
O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?
1 CORINTHIANS 15:54-55

1 comment:

  1. Death does not frighten me anymore. I do sometimes worry about my manner of death until I come to my senses! God will be there, help me through and take care of me.

    ReplyDelete