CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Granddaughter Hat~ Farm Update


My dear granddaughter Haley she is seventeen and loves her hat.. Miss Haley I think its time to give up the hat...She is an outside girl loves archery ,field hockey,and so much more..  We have 65 and cloudy here today not much snow left in the woods and the grass is turning green.. I've put some things out in the greenhouse .. The weather is great..I'm in hopes the garden will be tilled next week... Just went to the greenhouse and bought two tomato plants in (3"  pot) sweet 100 and yellow taxi... In the next few days I well be listing the plants and vegetables I will be putting in the garden... God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I love the hat! Mainly because she looks so happy in it. *smile* It's practicle for winters there. *smile* Just cute. *smile* I enjoyed your post about the quill pens too. Got side tracked over there and had a lovely time learning new things. *smile* I do hope all is well, it sounds like spring is on the way for you all. *smile* Fun! Have a great Thursday! Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amanda thank you for the kind comment.. That is my Miss Haley always happy.. I tell her Happy is good... Glad you enjoy you stay here do hurry on back..Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete