CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

What is Your favorite piece in the kitchen???

One of my favorite things in the kitchen is my hoosier.. I would like to share with you.

What is your favorite piece?
Well I have several but I really like my hoosier alot and I can store so much... Like 25 pounds of flour in the flour bin and a bread box and so many extra things.. So I would like to share a picture of it..

Flour sifer that holds 25 pds of flour



Some items I just have to have for baking..

More things in the hoosier it holds alot of things..

One of my flour boards

 More staples I need for baking...
We must not forget this hoosier has a wonderful table the pulls out..
My pot and pans rack..


I also love my pot and pan rack... We don't have any over head cabinets except a few by  the stove that way we can look out and see beautiful views of the fields...
Thanks for stopping by..
Sisterbrenda

No comments:

Post a Comment