CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Canning Jar Poem

~My Canning Jar~

To some it's just a little jar,
To me it's so much more.
I have to go in search of these,
~From store, to store, to store.

I fill them up and give them free,
With fruits and so much more.
I wish that I could get them free,
~But canning jars don't grow on trees.

I've worked real hard to fill them up,
And it has been such fun.
`Twould be a special gift to me,
If returned when you are done.

Thank you for recycling.

by Vickie Decker

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this poem. Hope all is well in bed today. Enjoy this time of rest for when your feet are both better they are sure to get a lot of use! *big smile* You enjoy cooking, gardening, and canning so much that you need to make sure to enjoy your books and such now while you are forced to relax and take it easy. *big smile* Sinerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda you know I like my books.. I have boughten four new books plus figures out I can use my lap top in bed.. Busy I will be

    ReplyDelete