CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday

Ray goes to get taxes done today and I really don't want to go. But I will it's hard on me for the ride and sitting not be able to put foot up. Our accountant wife I want to give her an apron and a couple of pot holders..

Haven't done too much today some laundry putting away some now and for breakfast I made wafffles that Ray really likes.. I slept in cause didn't get to bed until one this morning I was reading.. Well hope all my friends and family have a great day.. Don't forget God is watching us . Blessings sisterbrenda

4 comments:

  1. I hope the taxes turn out well. We did ours in January I think. Anyway, they are done. I am doing daughters over the week end. HOpe your foot feels better soon.
    Blessings,
    Cammy
    hopefulheart77

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the outing went well. I am sure the apron and pot holders will be a welcome addition to her kitchen. *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cammy after we got down to get taxes done he tellings us he does info there but it goes to another tax office will find out results this week.. Thank you for asking about my foot... Blessing to you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend yes the apron and potholders went over real well she loved it.. Her kitchen is done in blueberries and that is what I did them up with.. Have a great day.. smile.. Blessing to you..

    ReplyDelete