CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring ( with a snow storm


Happy Spring... It started snowing around mid afternoon and we are in a snow watch warning.. We have almost (3") of snow it looks so clean cause the snow we had was looking dirty..

I had a busy day had a Dr. appointment and EKG with blood work getting ready for surgery Thursday.. I will still blog cause Ray got me a lap  top computer so I can keep up..

Well Have to go .. Hope to get devotion on next if we don't loose power.. This is a very wet snow and the trees look pretty wish I had a camera...

Blessing to my family and friends..Sisterbrenda

4 comments:

  1. Happy Spring.
    I am looking forward to all those posts on that new laptop. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cammy! smile.. I'm hoping to have some great posts to come.. Have a great day..blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great snow day. *smile* Our snow is gone here we have been getting rain...woo hoo. The transition has begun and I am happy to see it. *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your snow is gone so that must mean you are getting into mudd.. I can see the kids playing in it now..Have a great day.. Blessings..

    ReplyDelete