CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Good Morning..

My morning has been going great for me. Slept in a bit with my ankle problem I'm always sitting then have to stand some to give my behind a rest..lol.. So I went down in basement and pin up a dress I will sew it later this weekend as Ray is going to bring sewing macine up stairs. I thank god I don't have to use my foot pedal I can use my hand I have a brothers and it works great.. I also have three others sears and two treadle one singers and the other white..

I'm going to go put some laundry in and sweep the floors then rest again I pace myself out..

This evening we will be going to Miss Haley Broadway/Disney @ the high school she has a couple of solo's and will be doing a few other parts.. We are so proud of her..

Well I hope to get back here in a bit to do a devotion for the day.. Blessings to my family and friends and thanks for stopping by.. Sisterbrenda

No comments:

Post a Comment