CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tomorrow Big Day


Well tomorrow is surgery day please send a short prayer up for me..This will be my last post for a few days until I feel a tad better.. That means no cooking and cleaning , nothing but bed for (10) weeks.. I hope I keep my mind... I have a table that goes over the bed so I can you my lap top and figure that out... and sew I have a brothers sewing machine that can be used by the push of a finger... but still ten weeks is a long long time..

This stove above is a homeclarion it is our's  its a great cookstove I sure will miss it...

So I want to say blessings to my family and friends I'll be back with many posts in one day so be prepared... Will miss you all...
Blessings sisterbrenda

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you! shall I come and keep you company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say a prayer for you! I look forward to all those posts from your new laptop.
    Be blessed.

    Cammy
    hopefulheart77

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle I would love to have company.. I'm not looking forward to this at all... Thank you for the prayer.. Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cammy for the prayer... You might get bored from all my post... Blessings..

    ReplyDelete