CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Have a Great Weekend



I'm a little late in posting.. sorry..I don't do much posting over the weekend... So just to fill you in a little..Had a very busy day this morning went looking for a bed table found one that went over the bed and also tilts.. I can put my new lap top on it.. I have to be in bed for two months so I need a little comfort.. Then Ray helped me clean the house my ankle was so sore then made a large lasagna and salad and for dessert had strawberry jello with strawberries in it.. It all came out good. We had a few friends over and it was fun..

So I hope all my family and friends are having a great weekend.. I'm be back on Monday with devotion and a few more posts...

Good night and many blessings for a great weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment